Friday, December 7, 2012

The Cameras and The Stage!!

In the past few days the Wyoming theater company has done performances of The Beauty and The Beast. The show has had standing ovations before the curtains have even closed, so far the show is going well and to top it off the local news paper has decided to do a article about the show and cast. The photographer came and took many pictures. When I asked him how he enjoyed taking pictures of random strangers he simply replied "it gives me something to do and my free time, and I love photographing people"He says that its like telling a story with many freeze famed shots. Photography is not for everyone but those who do enjoy it can end up shocking us with there stories.

1 comment:

  1. Admiring the time and energy you put into your
    website and in depth information you offer. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed material.
    Great read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to
    my Google account.

    Stop by my web site ... Psn Code Generator

    ReplyDelete