Monday, December 3, 2012

Senior pictures.

 The title says it all, senior pictures. Senior pictures are very important for each kid in the senior class. Taking senior pictures ensures that you will finally have one good picture in a year book. Its not like all those other years when picture day comes around and you look so horrible that you can't even open the yearbook. Senior pictures can express someones personality, they can show you what kind of things someone likes, what sports teams their on, or even what type of clothing they wear. You can tell a lot of things from someones senior pictures, and that is one reason why they are so important. Your senior year in high school may happen to be one of the funnest, it's the year when you see everything happening before your eyes, your last year of high school before you go to college. Senior year is something to look forward to, but since I'm only a sophomore the only thing about senior year I will be excited for is the senior pictures, a chance to have a photo shoot without people thinking I'm weird.




2 comments:

  1. I love modeling for pictures. I cant wait to take my senior pictures. For once I wont look like a man in the yearbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew the real purpose of taking senior pictures, but that is a good explanation, good post! and those senior pictures are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete